As part of government’s efforts to control the spread of the Novel Coronavirus, the President of the Republic of Ghana, His Excellency Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo have consistently addressed the nation.
In all his address, the president outlined some key preventive strategies such as social gathering restrictions, compulsory wearing face masks, reduction in passenger intake and social intervention to help towards the fight against Covid-19.
As the euphoria build up and Ghanaians become highly expectant of what to expect tonight,sources close to britishaccra.com have shared excerpts of the president’s address for tonight as he will be gradually easing down the restrictions.
Below are some of the directives the President may put across in tonight:
- Minimum social gathering of 25 persons likely to be doubled.
- Final year students in JHS and SHS to resume school.
- Restriction on burial services to be eased.
- Churches and mosques may be given the green light
- Border closure to be extended.
More coming soon.